Thanos Nerfed And More Changes In Marvel Snap Update
Second Dinner, the dev team behind Marvel Snap, has revealed its patch notes for the game’s most recent update. Changes include cards being moved from one Series to another, with the Mad Titan Thanos now being a 6/10 and not a 6/11, different cards appearing in the token shop, audio changes being made to places like Bar Sinister, and more.
Series 3 cards will now be placed in their own shop, and you’ll no longer be charged tokens to buy one from the shop each month. In addition to that, the token shop will now only contain Series 4, Series 5, and Ultimate Variant cards.
Now whenever you tap on a card during a match, you’ll see a new feature that credits the artist and card mods. The following cards have been dropped from Series 5 to Series 4:
- Shadow King
Listed below are all the cards that have been dropped from Series 4 to Series 3:
New sounds have also been added to the following cards and locations:
- Master Mold
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- Morag (Card location)
- Bar Sinister (Car location)
Changes have been made to the following cards:
- Thanos: has been nerfed to a 6/10.
Space Stone: On Reveal: Next turn, you can move 1 card at this location. Draw a card.
- Quinjet: It now reduces to a minimum of 1.
- RedSkull: has been nerfed to a 5/13, and his Ongoing effect will now give enemy cards at his location a +1 Power.
- She-Hulk: she has been nerfed to a 6/9.
- Aero: She has been buffed to a 5/8, but her On Reveal has been nerfed and will only move the last enemy card played that turns to her location.
- Mystique: her On Reveal ability has been changed. Now, if the last card you played has an Ongoing, it’ll copy its ability.
- Absorbing Man: to use his skill, you’ll have the last card you played before he has to have an On Reveal ability.
- Taskmaster: His On Reveal move allows him to have the same level as the last card you played.
- Morbius: His power will no longer increase while his card is in your hand or deck.
- Knull: Knull’s power will still update while it’s in your hand, but not while it’s in your deck.
- Widow’s Bite (Text Only): The text has been changed to “While this is in your hand, you can’t draw cards.”
Below you can find the rest of the official patch notes.
- Cards made by the Scared Timeline no longer retain power/energy alterations when copied to the player’s hand.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some players, who had not played for several months before updating to the latest build, to see Battle Mode as locked.
- You can no longer see unowned cards’ abilities when toggling the artist view in the Collection.
- You can no longer click objects behind the Retreat UI.
- When inbox messages are long, characters no longer disappear.
- Fixed another instance of Attilan VFX getting stuck on screen when it activates.
- The end-of-round UI/VFX now plays in the correct order when an opponent retreats.
- SFX now appears when collecting a card from a Collector’s Reserve.
- Clicking Gold/Credits from within the card detail view takes you to the shop.
- X-Mansion and Nova Roma now have text when featured on the Carousel.
- Jessica Jones’ VFX should move with her now when she moves to another location.
- The Raft’s card VFX no longer goes towards the player who did not receive the card.
- Fixed an issue that would cause card descriptions to disappear when focusing a card in Fast Upgrade and then one in the Collection screen.
- Cards that lose their ability due to Leech no longer get that ability back if they’re pulled back in play by another card.
- Daredevil VFX no longer gets stuck on screen if a player retreats during turn 5.
- Claimed text UI banners no longer overlap with Season Caches.
- Increased the size of some fonts in Thai that were too small in certain UI elements.
- (PC only) Collection Sort/Filter options no longer disappear when resizing the client.
- (PC only) Improved the scroll on the Collection Level Track
- The game can crash on some Android devices when switching languages.
- If Morph spawns randomly and copies Kang, there is an infinite loop.
- It can be difficult to interact with the emotes in-match on some devices.
- The Season Pass spotlight card text is too large in some languages.
- Set as Favorite icon overlaps with the text icon in some languages.
- The Series 3 Token Shop does not display properly when you have collected all Series 3 cards.
- The screen will be blank momentarily if you have the Series 3 card focused when the shop rolls.
- Tapping duplicate Kang’s in play while the turn is rewinding will cause that card to disappear.
- Banner VFX displays the wrong turn timer when Kang rewinds time.
- Adding or deleting letters in the deck name on Android can be hard.
- Spotlight cards in the Season Pass UI can only be focused by tapping on the lower-left of the card.
- The reconnecting text doesn’t show all the time when Reconnecting to a Friendly battle.
- Credit/Gold deep linking does not navigate to the shop from the Reward/Mission detail view.
- Two players snapping on the same turn can cause the displayed energy pips to be incorrect.
- Several UI elements display with empty info for a brief moment when switching to the shop screen.
- Sandman and Electro may not visually show the power on a location if the location is locked down.
- Some text is hard to read/missing in the Russian language.
- (PC only) The Carousel can be hard to scroll.
- (PC only) Switching languages after switching between Windowed and Windowed Fullscreen can cause text elements to disappear in the UI.
Marvel Snap is a free-to-play game. You can download it from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Most Related Links :
planetnews Governmental News Finance News